With our TAC A4 Glove, maintaining a solid grip has never been easier. Designed to thrive in mission-critical conditions, the TAC A4 is constructed from tough nylon ribspan with breathable four-way stretch for comfort. The synthetic suede palms feature a textured grip overlay and touchscreen compatibility, a must for today's professionals. Ring-cut index and middle fingers protect your digits while maximizing dexterity and sensitivity. A neoprene wrist keeps moisture and debris out. The adjustable hook-and-loop wrist closure ensures the gloves only come off when you're ready. Add a sweat-wipe panel on the thumb and reinforced cuff pull, and the TAC A4 Glove is ready for action. TAA compliant.
- Touchscreen compatible
- Synthetic suede palm with textured grip overlay
- 4-way stretch breathable top
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure
- Neoprene wrist keeps out moisture and debris
- Ring cut index and middle fingers
- Sweat wipe panel on thumb
- Reinforced cuff seam/ pull tab
- TAA compliant; EU manual available
- EN388:2016 - 2121X; EN ISO 21420
- Nylon Ribspan back of hand / Synthetic Suede Palm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.